Wednesday, June 2, 2021

In Bridgeport, TX @ TT June 15 - July 6th, 21 days

 Stay in Bridgeport @ Thousand Trails for 21 days, June 15 - July 6th.

Drove from Okahoma City to Bridgeport (206 miles). Arrive @ 11:30 am.  3 - 50 amp sites available.  Chose #196.  Coach fairly level.  Back end is a little low.  I am not using my jacks, until I confirm the system will work with only one solenoid.   The NAPA solenoid

I installed as the master does not work.  I bypassed it and wired the battery directly to the

Alternate solenoid.  It does respond, but I do not want to damage the system further. (Moved jacks up) Asked facebook tech group.  They said solenoids were not redundant.  One for moving jacks up, one for moving jacks down.  I bought a heavy duty solenoid from Bridgeport Electronics supply ($20).  It works!!  Jacks are down & coach is level.

No visible TT changes. But TT is adding new 50 amp sites.  Don't know how many

#196

A scan over the air for TV channels, resulted in zero.  It's Dish or nothing.  I put the dish antenna on the roof.  Had to move it from the front to back, then got good signal.
Local channels received, also.  

Thursday: supper at Yesterdays.  I had liver & onions w/ brown gravy, black eyed pees, & okra.  Jan had chicken fried steak, black eyed pees, & mashed potatoes.






We see deer almost everyday.

Bay Landing entrance sign



Met Jim & Francis for lunch Saturday at Yesterday's in Bridgeport.

Friday July 2nd: honey wagon came by and dumped my tanks.  Black was full.

Park filled up for holiday weekend.  We leave next Tueday for Borger.

Pulled pork BBQ


Monnday, July 5th: Jeannette met us for lunch.



No comments:

Post a Comment